Thursday, January 24, 2008

To Damn Cold


Have not felt much like doing anything these past couple of days all because of this weather here in the Midwest, it will certainly drain a brotha of all energy. First it was below zero then it snowed for two days and all of this was during the time I had requested off as vacation time, how foolish could I have been, couldn't even get a flight out the day I was suppose to leave for Atlanta so I changed my plans and allowed a friend to talk me into staying here in Wisconsin driving over to Milwaukee and there was only a hand full of people in the club, so we stayed anyway got up the next day did some shopping then headed back to Madison only to discover that we could get tickets to the Packer Game and since the people in Wisconsin were all hyped up I decised to venture on up to Greenbay and I do not do football just football players. Any who I could not believe how damn cold it was and the Packers still didn't win. The weather is still horrible, but at least by Monday

2 comments:

j_shanlin said...

It is cold as hell here in B'More too but not at nobody's below 0...aaaaabsolutely not. I think that the gang violence and drug trafficing make the city that much colder lol (see the Wire)... I didn't even know that blacks lived in Wisconsin (forgive me, I KNOW you hear that all the time). Are you coming to the Baltimore blogger reunion in April?

fuzzy said...

Warmer climates will be my best friend in upcoming years!