Monday, July 21, 2008

Moans and Groans and no Music


The weekends are coming and going to fast and there was so much I had to squeeze into this past weekend that a brotha is worn out, but it was certainly a memorable and entertaining weekend until I arrived home Sunday night to hear the up and coming stripper in my house moaning and groaning in the den; I immediately dropped my overnight bag and made a mad dash into the den to catch the bitch fucking up in my house although there isn't much I can say or do about who Ke fucks or sucks these days, but I can restrict such activity in this house.

I get to the door and I hear the moans and the groans so I peek in instead of kicking in the door; good thing I did not damage the door or create a scene because Ke was in the room masturbating to some hot black dvd he ordered it was hot I gotta admit and before I knew it I had taken off my clothes and joined in on the solo session I actually enjoyed watching him beat his dick and he was so into me doing the same, but we shot our loads headed for the shower then went to our separate quarters of the condo, he in the den and me bedroom( where i went right to sleep). we showered together and talked about the party I had attended and the Pride Fest in which I was unable to attend due to other commitments, but did drive by to catch a glimpse and it was not at all festive.

I get up this morning and fix a quick breakfast before heading out door only to discover that all of Ke's things are packed and now I am sadder than sad, but why? I knew he would be out soon hell I asked him to leave. I didn't wake him I just looked at the boxes he had packed during the night while I was sleeping, many questions filled my mind; is he leaving today or later in the week? I grab my cell phone wake up my friend Debbie and tell her what I had done the night before and what I discovered this morning; Debbie was half sleep and half intoxicated being that Atlanta parties a lot longer than Madison so she was probably just getting home a hour or two earlier, she said " look chile I have told you the bitch ain't going nowhere anytime soon that means he has to pay rent and bills and he knows as long as he is at your house he can get away without paying bills, by sucking you off and letting you hit that ass now bitch I am going to bed have a great day and work." I was standing in the lobby of my building stunned from those remarks.

I wanted to call Jeff, but why include him in my mess? I will see him sometime today probably about the time I leave for lunch, he manages to have already found us a table or park bench and people the bitches at work are starting to take notice. We talk and he makes me laugh and that makes for good friendship. he kept texting me at the party and then calling me reading folks and dissing folks, we were with differentcliques so we kept our distance for the most part, but I was introduced to his best friend or ole friend.

Man, I gotta get some rest I will log in sometime tomorrow or later in the week however; I have a few blogs I gotta read before calling it a night. hope that you guys had a good weekend and hope that your week in a good one.

8 comments:

Corey Keith said...

Ahh... That needed release only brought the reality of his leaving into greater focus, huh...

Regardless of what would have happened, him leaving would have still been hard. It hurts to let go. I know you have already come to terms with Ke leaving, but the reality of him leaving your house, and a part of your life, is not real until he is actually gone.

Stay strong and keep things in perspective.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

This has got to be the most confusing break up I have ever seen. I mean you are suppose to be a broken up couple yet, you are still taking showers together...well only after jacking off together. LOl

I hate to say this, but i really do think it was good, that he packed after that. This will never work out, with his sex so at your disposal. It's not good that you can get it, whenever you want.How will you ever move on.

It just shows tha tyou two were so base don lust, and it's still there....

So was that the goodbye sex, or have you not got to that yet?

Anonymous said...

so what's the title of the DVD?

Q said...

Awww boo-boo, I feel you. That is a hard thing to deal with. One minute you're getting off, next minute he's getting out...I can't take it!

Curious said...

I feel you. Been there myself too many times. It's just like the line from the Macy Gray song "I Try" - try to walk away and I stumble.

But I also have to say your friend Debbie, with her half drunk half sleep self said something that I suspect is very true. Make sure that if you lose everything else, keep her. Friends that will tell you the truth are hard to find.

Unknown said...

Emotional ties are hard to break and sometimes the physical bond continues for quite some time...it's painful when THE DAY actually comes around...they pack, they leave, it's officially over...no wishing they were gone...no wishing they would leave you alone...it's there. You'll be alright...My belief is that no matter what happens, no one can end, take away or steal real love. If we are meant to be with someone it will come to pass.

fuzzy said...

debbie let have! I live for that! She set you right on straight! If you asked him to leave, why are you so sad that he is going?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Just when you thought it was so hard to say goodbye to dried cum, the warm water from the shower sprays... Too bad it's easier to get rid of the sticky remnance of ejaculate than it is to get rid of inner feelings for someone. You'll be aiight baby boy!

~Damnit!