Saturday, March 29, 2008

No Snow in the Forecast


Since there is no snow in the forecast this weekend no better time for me to apartment hunt being that it appears that I remain here in Madison for at least another six months to a year being I have accepted the new position at work nevertheless; my lease is up and I am ready for a change.

I am looking forward to moving however; everyone knows that I had my heart set on Atlanta, but after the promotion at work I obligated myself which means I must stay here until I can transfer to another region in the meantime I have the perfect apartment in mind. I will let you know how the search goes this weekend. Now to find a boyfriend, yes I am ready to start dating again.

7 comments:

fuzzy said...

Happy apartment hunting!

j_shanlin said...

yaaaay apartment hunting is so much fun. It's the paying of the rent that is not so fun.... lol. but you'll find something that you like. the boyfriend part, well, whatever lol.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I have just one word for you...Equity!

Apartment hunting can be fun, but house hunting can, be even more fun. Don't let your thinking, of not being around, for very long discourge you, or any other reasons for that matter. Just think about it, before you sign a new lease.

Just a thought.

Curious said...

Good advice about house hunting as opposed to leasing another apartment. But in many markets buying a house at this time would not be feasible since they expect the price to drop even further by the end of the year.

Anonymous said...

hey Chet - how's the apartment hunting coming along? Tired yet? or still having fun looking? :-)

PRIMO said...

Apartment Hunting..... Something I Definantly Need To Do, After I Find A Better Job Of Course. Lol. Atlanta Or Florida Are Definantly My Top 2 Spots To Move After School.....Good Luck!

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

hey Chet!! How's your week going?