Monday, March 3, 2008



Hey glad to be back I must say I do enjoy my new position and if all goes well I might just stay. This past weekend has been great and even with all the ripping and running I did when I returned from my business trip(training) I found time to attend various events such has Men Who Cook 14Th Annual Scholarship Fundraiser, The Opening Reception for The Bluest Eye and this week I will be attending the production of: Thomas Gibbon's Permanent Collection, I am especially looking forward to attending this performance being that Professor Patrick Sims will be starring in the role as: Sterling North. Professor Sim teachs about diversity through theatre as well as in the classroom. I will post more about this production in coming weeks.





Another week has come and gone bringing us a week closer to Spring and this brotha is so looking forward to Spring, this Winter has has been brutal here in the Midwest. I actually had the opportunity to get some much needed rest this past weekend with the exception of the one interruption I received from Sam he had the nerve to telephone me Saturday night just out of shade I am sure, he wanted to see if I had a date, and why would this concern him being that we have been through for a minute and I can honestly say that I am over him completely and have been for a minute. He calls as if nothing was wrong and everything right, he was being his usual shady azz calling to disturb my peace of mind and create havoc if I allow him to, but oh no that shit doesn't go over well with this brotha. Enough about Sam. damn every time I mention his name I hear that Amy Winehouse song playing in my head (You know I am No Good).

5 comments:

j_shanlin said...

congrats on your new position cuz! and amy winehouse is such a genius. I am going to kiss her I the mouth.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new position, way to go! ♥

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I'm glad you are doing well with the new position. I know how you feel about Sam, mine is called Primo. SMH.

WhozHe said...

Glad you're liking your new postion.

Anonymous said...

diversity....really