Saturday, December 15, 2007


Well it is about nine days until the big holiday and if you are like me you probably haven't put a dent in your shopping as of yet, but maybe just a dent in your pocket buying gifts for people even after you swore that last year would be the last time you try and please everybody, but no you max out the credit card and drain yourself of all energy dealing with the shoppers, malls and not so jolly sales personnel unless of course they are working on commission then they are really accommodating

I have decided that I have got to start earlier and finish within a reasonable amount of time, this certainly would be a great deal easier if I had a greater income and a tad bit more time to handle the task of holiday shopping and entertaining. I certainly hope that next Christmas I will have made the move to maybe Atlanta. Yes I am entertaining the thought again. I just need change in my life and relocating would be a major part of that change. Should I put this on my list to Santa?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup....... definitely put that on your list :-) i haven't started my christmas shopping yet either. thanks for stopping by!!!

WhozHe said...

I shop sporadically throughout the year, throw things in the closet, and then forget what I've bought. SO now I'm in the process of going through those thigns and figuring out who I still need to get gifts for.

Atlanta next year? Go for it!