Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good to see you


Yet another cold day, but at least I do not feel so uneasy and uncomfortable instead just the opposite; my day starts as most other days... rise early eat something and have a cup of hot chocolate or orange juice, but today no orange juice because a brotha has not been able to get to the market nevertheless there are other beverages in the fridge. I have a couple of links and eggs prepare for work and out into the fidget weather I go, I take public transportation during the winter months it is much safer and cost less.

Today I ran into a young man that makes me proud to be a Madisonian; the young man's name is Bryan, you may have heard about him during the BET Hip Hop Dance Contest; well Bryan Mayberry and his team won. This young man lights up a room when he enters and he is one of the most handsome brothas in Madison. His attitude is grand yet welcoming, he seems to have a host off friends and each seem to like him and respect him. I admire him as well.

Seeing this brotha made my day and I am certain he had the same affect on all that he encountered today.

No comments: