Monday, May 5, 2008

Taking it Easy



Here's hoping that each of you enjoyed your weekend as for me it was a very good weekend stress free and productive. Kewon spent most of the weekend with his friends being that this past weekend is known as "the last big party before entering the real world." Kewon's class graduates in two weeks then it is off to the real world ( careers) for the brats. The University students host the Mifflin Street Party each year during this weekend and I am here to tell you that " I have witness more young college students so wasted by seven in the morning that I felt as if I was intoxicated, but a brotha hadn't had a drink however; this was from the fumes of alcohol that filled the air. The city allows the students to block off most of Mifflin street and do their thing, this year over three hundred students were arrested for various reasons, the city lock up was filled with drunks more than usual. The parties started back in 1969 during protest of students for some reason or other.

My week has started out fairly good no serious drama in the office thus far, but it is early yet. believe it or not Wisconsin is finally having some good weather and I am taken full advantage of it by grilling this evening and might even have a glass of wine tonight. I have no clients to meet with until the latter part of the week and that is all good with me. I should be saving my energy for the Memorial Day Weekend and taking my black arse to the gym for some toning and squats.

5 comments:

fuzzy said...

alll the much needed toning and squats, someday i will crawl into that damn gym! I wonder when!

Glad ya week started off well!

Curious said...

Memorial Day Weekend, gym, toning and squats? Does that mean Miami or Cancun?

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Curious, it sounds like Sizzle 2008 to me too. He has to show off the new man. I ain't mad at ya.

Chet said...

Thankz Fellas;

Fuzzy:You appear to be tight in your photos, no need to crawl into the gym walk right in and get your work out on!

Curious: Miami and it appears it i want the swimmers body I once had I better spend every available minute in the gym. I just want to tone up and be in shape to dance and participate in the extra curriculum activities...wink wink!

Bullet Proof Soul: Show off the man?Not hardly he better get his own attention, he running around apartment looking like Lil Wayne. Miami is the plan, but I really don't care much about where I go, I just need to be among good folks and be able to get my party on.

Chet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.