Tuesday, May 6, 2008


I am in good mood today second day in a row which means that the rest of the week will probably be from hell. I strongly believe that the weather has been a very large factor in my attitude and a stress free couple of days at the job didn't hurt none. It has been a long harsh winter. I was up @ 5AM preparing a lite breakfast (now you know I must have been in a good mood) a brotha stays in that bed until 5:45AM most mornings, but today I felt like getting outside and into the warm weather.

The day went well very few errors at work which is a amazing being that the new director (my boss) has created a data bank and spread sheets that only he understands, my desk was clear of all inter-office assignments so I was able to leave work early and meet with friends for a brief meeting detailing volunteering during Pride Week here in Madison (June) Chile Pleeeze the brothas do not attend the one here we head for Milwaukee or Chicago in July for Black Pride. We all agreed to lend our support prior to Pride Fest, so next week I will work the Clnic in the hood, yeah we got a hood and they love it when I come bearing condoms and pamplets.

The Memorial Day Weekend is approaching fast and Kewon hasn't given me an answer as to where he wants to go, if he doesn't want to go good, I am going somewhere my plans are Miami, but I have given him the opportunity to pick our destination for that weekend.

7 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Hey Chet....Glad I'm not the only one in a good mood lol. The weather on the east coast is banging and yes I think that plays apart in how your day goes lol. I look forward to getting in my car and opening the sunroof at the end of the day.

Hmmm I always wanted to go to pride in Chi-town but I heard Miami be off the chain too. I might see you there keep me posted man. As always thanks for hitting a dude up

X

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

You are allowing him to choose the destination and he hasn't yet? Wow. Sounds to me like you will be in Miami either way.

iii said...

Hey man.. continue to enjoy you week and dont let no one (esp. the new boss) to upset your good days ahead.
Take care

j_shanlin said...

lol can you come cook breakfast for me so i'll be in a good mood??

Anonymous said...

Miami is were I was also thinking of for Memorial weekend. South Beach is my favorite place to watch the men folks.

fuzzy said...

most definitely! Ask me where to go and I will have a laundry list to pick from! Whats his major malfunction? lol

ED T. said...

whats up Chet,

yeah Miami is where my Brooklyn "Fam" is headed! Just looking for some fun days and hott party nites.. I work hard, dont do much of the party scene but when its time...Its time! LOL see you in Miami...hopefully, as they now call Memorial Day Weekend in Miami as "da Takeover"!
Peace Bro!