Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Loading and Unload in the Yellow Zone Only


Here it is less than twenty fours before we are to depart for our weekend away and Mister still isn't ready to go, he is giving me a very hard time about it, the trip isn't for me it is my gift to him for graduation although I love the beautiful Black men that attend these events, yall know I love the strippers! See I can cut loose because technically Kewon and I are just friends/ fuck buddies I am starting to feel for him more and more maybe that is why I let this brotha do what he wants when it comes to this friendship/relationship.

All I am asking this brotha to do is to log on to the reservation site and make sure we still have our room, I placed the plane tickets on my Visa card weeks ago and he was to make the hotel accomodations he fucked around and let the other hotels book up some even sold out, but if you are willing to risk it a tad bit rooms are available some in safe locations and of course the bigger hotels still have rooms. The airline is charging me a great deal to fly direct and the cancellation policy is from hell. I should have just got him a damn gift card like everybody else it is obvious he doesn't give a shit how I feel and he certainly hasn't been to any of the Gay Black Events before so what is the big deal, if he doesn't like it he can always fly home, he has his ticket, money and travellers cheques I gave that to him last night in case we go our seperate ways once we get there so he should have no worries all bases are covered.

I guess I will pack when I get home and if Ke can get his arse up and stop downloading/uploading music into that ipod for a minute maybe he can pack too, he stayed at work with me most of the day instead of going to the house and getting shit together. He is going to gag at it when he gets up in the morning and I am heading for Chicago to fly out of: Ohare Airport with or without him. Let me go talk to him right quick might be back on line in a few otherwise I will holla when I return, have a safe weekend.

4 comments:

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I just don't get him. Maybe he is just scared of all those gay men in one place. It is kind of scary for first timers just like Spring Break, Mardi Gras, and all those other party joints.

I know you will have fun though. I've decided to skip this year because I already have trips planned and I want to make sure I have enough money to enjoy myself. But next year it will be on my itinerary.

Troy N. said...

he just doesn't know how lucky he is to have friend like you. If it were me I'd a been packed yesterday. As a matter of fact the less you bring the better.
I used to make all those Pride/weekend/holiday trips but dong them alone got lonely and of course the money dwindled down as I got older, but the memories were, still are, priceless.
If only I was there now:)

Troy N. said...

Did your traveling buddy check this out?:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20080522/ap_tr_ge/travel_light_packing;_ylt=ApPf2KK2ZfSvn55oA6dX_XMDW7oF

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

You've had a week now to tell how this weekend went. Are you still on vacation, or that exhausted from all the away from home sex?