Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours



Yesteday afternoon I took the liberty to stop by the market to pick up a few items being that the ex called and wants to spend Thanksgiving together. I was planning on visiting with family, but decided to see just whats on the ex's mind. I assured the family that I will see them during the Yuletide Season. I stop by the market to pick up a couple of Cornish hens and some trimmings, less than fifteen items so that I could get in and out through the express lane, but oh no a woman in front of me suddenly forgot how to count, I counted at least twenty two items, but she didn't give no fu*k. So I took out me phone and started taking pictures of her and her food items and the sign that plainly indicated "15 items or less." Why couldn't gurlfriend just go through the regular line? Holidays brings out the good and bad in all of us. LMAO



I would like to take this opportunity to wish and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving. Just like you I have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving although, it has been a rough year for the boi yet I'm very grateful. During the holiday I will give thanks for my many blessings. Enjoy your holiday.

6 comments:

Curious said...

Looking at the picture I'm glad you didn't confront girlfriend because even from the back she looks like she might have given you a run for your money. As for the ex, well....I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

Chet said...

Curious: No I didn't approach gurlfriend because she appeared to have muscular attributes and an attitude. She gave me a look that would have sent some running, but I had a thought that would have busted her head. LOL

Thanks, my holiday was nice and of course Ke only visited so he could avoid paying for hotel and meals. Actually he was great company, and he did his own thang most of the visit, even attended a Football game with friends.

Hope that you had a good holiday.

Reggie said...

I certainly enjoyed my holiday. My wife didn't even cook most of the dinner, she ordered most of it online. I bought a fried turkey that was good....she did heat it up.

But nah, the dinner was good. Although the football was somewhat disappointing all and all it was a good holiday. It certainly beat going to work.

When I was an undergrad it wasn't uncommon for me to spend my Thanksgiving holiday with someone's daughter in my room rather than going home to my fam.

Moanerplicity said...

She DOES appaear to be some kind of She-Woman, who could smash the average cat like a bug! You did the wise thing, my brotha.

Soooo... you're one of those annoying people who just takes folks pictures at will, huh? Not a fan you soul-stealing peeps. LOL!

Hope your Thanksgiving was all dat, & a big ole piece o' sweet potato pie (metaphorically speaking)! ;-)




One.

Chet said...

Reggie: I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. It appears that even though your wife didn't prepare most of the meal it was still good, I have often considered ordering various food items on line, one item in particular would be dressing I don't do stuffing or dressing all that well.

Moanerplicity: Yea I'm one of those people that take pictures at will, but only if I feel it safe to do so, I don't chance getting beat down I choose my subjects wisely. Wouldn't exactly consider it soul stealing. LOL

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed your day!