Thursday, January 21, 2010



I'm convinced that I will be waiting and or anticipating for the remainder of the year, as I stated in an earlier blog, "I was waiting when the new year came in", and I'm still waiting for whatever reasons. I have had to wait for this and wait for that, and now I'm convinced that what it is you're doing when the new year comes in you'll continue to do the rest of the year. I hope I'm incorrect on this one, but so far it hasn't proven me wrong. The picture above gives me strength and patience along with my higher power, the brothas and sistahs in the picture are waiting and anticipating for a verdict Brown vs. The Board of Education, and the outcome made history, so if they had no problem waiting; why should I?

I suppose I really have very little reason to complain, but it's human nature. I have had a very good week thus far with the exception of the long waits for this or that, in fact my week has been good thus far. I had a great birthday, I celebrated it with friends and I received some nice gifts from the Diva. I received calls and cards from friends which is always nice, being that most times they don't even bother sending a card just text messages. Speaking of waiting, I could have waited a tad bit longer for this birthday, the birthdays are coming far to fast for the old man.

For the past couple of weeks I have been trying my hand at social networking and so far so good, although many of the kats are on bull shyte, but other than that there are a few good dudes floating around in Cyberspace. I invited one to come visit and he accepted, even drove seventy miles and didn't request gas money from me, but of course I offered. We spent the day after my birthday (Saturday) together and it was nice, very nice in fact. I have also been talking on the phone with a brotha that seems to be bout it bout it! Maybe just maybe I'llhave my very own Valentine by 2/14/2010 yeah right, on second thought it's quite possible.

Of course nothing goes as planned, I did share my telephone number with a brotha that apparently gets hook-ups all the time, because during our conversation he not only called me by the wrong name, he went on to give details of our last encounter sexual encounter that is, when in fact I had never met him, been with him. He had forgotten who he was talking to being that he gets calls and hook-ups all the time. Still don't know what his arse does for a living, probably runs a brothel.

4 comments:

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

"Bout it Bout it"?...I'm sorry for a minute there I thought I was in 1997...wooow...Bless your heart, you are getting older, aren't you?

If you keep believing you are going to be waiting, that what's going to happen...Stop believing in that old mess.
Has eating black eye peas on New Years Day every really did anything for anyone during the year?
Has getting 7 pennies ever really did anything for them all year?

With that logic, your whole year is set for you, based on what you did New Years Eve and Day. Poor crackheads, if you didn't stop smoking crack before the clock struck 12, then I guess you will be smoking it for another year, no point in trying to quit at 12:10, because, your path is set for the next 12 months.

I guess if you celebrated the New Year, with a Gangbang, you will be Gangbanged all year long.

Speaking of Gangbanged, you need to let ole boy go...it's not even that ole boy got so many niggas, he can't keep them straight, it's more on the fact that he wa so sloppy at his game.
You never go over past sexual experiences over the phone, that's how you do slip up, with that nonsense.

Chet said...

YB and DL: By all means it's 2010 and the term "Bout it Bout it" just happens to be one of my favorite sayings, yes it's an old sayin, but still fun to throw around.

Of course I don't really believe the old cliche in reference to New Year and what one is doing they will do all year.

I doubt if a crackhead was smoking at that moment probably wouldn't even have worried about what would transpire the rest of the year, but I know what you mean.

I'm content with Tony visiting me and vice versa, but ole boi on the telephone is history, he's dangerous to say the least. You're right his game is sloppy.

D-Place said...

Chet I agree with a lot that YB&DL is saying. You are actually blocking your blessing by thinking that something won't happen. The only way for anything good to happen is to know that it will happen. That's all that should be in your mind.

You're right to have patience though. Because just because you know it's going to happen doesn't mean that you know when it will happen.

I know it's going to happen for you and we will be reading your blog and hear nothing but smiles in your words.

Stay positive my brotha.

Curious said...

"Sloppy Game" oh how I miss seeing that, speaking that, being involved with that. I remember some guy telling me that we had done the thing at some bathhouse a few years ago. I wanted to tell him that he had mixed me up with some other whore, but as usual I kept my mouth shut.