Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two Thousand Ten or Twenty Ten


Happy New Year Fellow Bloggers;

I certainly hope that each of you brought in the new year in your own special way. I decided to go out New Year's Eve and to my dismay it was not at all as festive as I had anticipated, or that of yesteryear. The club was packed in fact it took more than an hour to gain entry; apparently the club was at capaciity so those of us in line had to await patrons to leave before we could gain entry.

I was standing in line when the new year rang in, yes standing in line with a large group of other party goers even the rich kids had to stand in line, no party goer was exempt. Being that we had all realized that time did not permit for us to make it to other clubs before midnight, instead we partied in the line and vestibule. Most of us made it in about twelve thirty only to stand in yet another line (coat check), and yes we all had coats it was below zero degrees that night.

I haven't made any New Year's Resolutions as of yet, I always allow a couple of days into the new year before making any resolutions. I'm in dire need of a good workout plan, diet, friendships with solid meaning, better study habits and career advancement. These will all be part of this year's resolution.








5 comments:

Corve DaCosta said...

Happy New Year

Curious said...

Standing outside in the cold and bringing in the New Year with strangers shivering; I haven't tried that one yet.

I hope the rest of the year doesn't turn out to be so cold for you. Happy New Year.

Chet said...

Corve DaCosta, Happy New Year to you too, may the new year br prosperous and rewarding.

Curious, I've thought about how I brought the new year in , and wonder if that's an indication that all year long I will be waiting or standing in line.

Troy N. said...

Happy New Year!! Hey it could've much worse at least you were alive and well and in the land of living...

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Let me know if you need any help with the diet/workout plan. Its on my to do list for the new year as well.