Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Black History Month



Happy Black History. My calendar is filled with events and activities to take place this month, I look forward to attending those events and partaking in the activities. The first event will be conducted by a friend whom is attending grad school, she will host an symposium on Black Health Issues. Later in the week I will visit a community center to see the display put up by a friend. Of course there are all sorts of events on campus and in the school system.

Not a great deal has transpired since my last entry, I'm no longer diligently searching for that special someone, although I'm enjoying the social networking via: cyberspace and of course Tony has been a comforting and entertaining companion. Sidebar: I met Tony online, and we hooked up. Get you mind out the gutter we are not fuckin like rabbits yet,(wink). We live about ninety miles from each other, but we see each other at least two days a week thus far.

2 comments:

TOY COUTURE said...

Really Chet! You guys live 90miles apart but see eachother atleast twice a week!?? That sounds like a boyfriend or some hot sex going on!...but if u says its nothing i GUESS i'll believe you.
(giving side eye) :)

Curious said...

Hmm, it's been my experience that there's nothing like a long distance relationship to really make you feel alone, whether there is screwing or no screwing going on.