Sunday, June 1, 2008

Before you walk out my life


I am slowly putting things into its proper perspectives or at least trying to sort some shyte out. As I stated I arrived home on Wednesday after what turned out to be
a long, but fulfilling holiday weekend. I am still having trouble facing Kewon and he is having the same problem facing me after we performed like such irresponsible men. I told my best friend what happen and he let me have it, he said " Bitch why in the hell did you take that whore to Miami and spend good money on that bitch and her family while they were visiting Madison?" My reply went something like " Love." of course he went on to say " I fell for the brothas good head and good looks and was enjoying his company being that I am always busy and Ke had no problem napping in my office while I work or cuddling up with me while we watch movies He always made time for me even when he was studying for finals."

After thinking back and facing fact, " I was not in love with Ke, but I do care for him and may actually love him". George one of my other good friend gave it to me raw... He told me I was so excited about meeting such a phine young brotha that was not hooked on something or up to no good that I ran with the opportunity to share my life with this man.

I will elaborate on the juicy details and the stunts the boyz were pulling in South Beach. It appears more folk from the South attended the event(s) than that of the North or West Coast now New York and DC was also in the house. I don't feel right talking about my escapes while trying to sort my feeling for Kewon before he leaves for some job offer he has decided to take until something better comes along or he attends graduate school which isn't likely anytime soon. I am on my way home to face him, (I am in my office, yes oon Sunday) he is at the apartment packing. maybe I can find a florist open and grab some flowers for him and invite him to dinner and maybe even invite him back into the bedroom, he is on the sofa (his choice), I told him he could get in the bed since there is room enough for both, but he said " no muthafucka!" I deserved that so I kept my mouth shut, he did come into the bathroom this morning while I was in the shower and just stood there looking at me and then called me a series of names. I jump out and inquire "what did I do?" He is casting blame on me and I know it was he that found interest outside of our thang not me, then again I get carried away around hot black strippers/dancers.

8 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Wow first ima jus say I was like AWWWWWWW. when I read this excerpt from your post. "He is at the apartment packing. maybe I can find a florist open and grab some flowers for him and invite him to dinner." I was like that is just so sweet man. werd up. As I continued to read I'm like what happen. Maybe I need to read your last post. I know you said you were going to Miami. And WOW @ take that whore to Miami. I'm waiting for the juicy details about you Miami adventure. I take it yall both went yall separate ways and tested the waters or had a 3sume and the other 1 got jealous lol Im just throwing things out there. The title of this post says alot. I know you feel for this dude but mayb you should fall back sum dont wanna hear bout you ending up hurt cause thats wat it sounds like whats about to happen. Honestly can you see each other being more then just as I would say "fuck buddies" or being in a serious relationship. You sound like you do alot for him and the more you offer I doubt he'll say no. Maybe you should explore other options. Just my opinion.

Ya Boy X

Curious said...

I don't really like Blog Psychology 101, but I have to wonder, if you all are fuck buddies then where are these emotions coming from? And there are emotions if only because of the tension going on. And if you all are fuck buddies, why are you living together? And if you all are fuck buddies, why are you buying flowers for him and why is he jealous of you?

I think you both need to sit down and hear what each other thinks of what your relationship is now and where each would like to see it in the future.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a relationship that was never well defined. Caught up in all of those feelings with little clue to where and if ya'll wanted it to go anywhere.

Chet said...

X thankz mon and yes the details are juicy, and I will share them soon.

Curious yeah mon I gotta admit the brotha got me out there in the worst way...emotionally. We talked last night and we are going to walk the lakefront when I get home this evening and talk some more.

WhozHe said...

Sounds pretty heavy for the two of you not to be in a formal relationship. Glad the two of you are planning to talk, there is so much to clear up.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Wow, I hope everything works out for you two. I mean for what you went through with his family and the money you spent, it really needs to work.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I have to agree with everybody else especailly Curious. This has all the classifications of a relationship, but it seems like the two of you, didn't know it or something. I menaI definetely though you were a legitemate couple, whne you let that boys family drive a rental car, in your name, and they wrecked it. If that ain't blinded by love I don't know what is.

I say let his rusty ass sleep on the couch, more room for you in the bed. Several nights on the couch, will show him and his back, what he is missing.

I want to know the low down on it all, sounds like the makings of a great sex driven weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes when two people spend a lot of time together, feelings naturally come into play. Whether platonic or nsa.

You both seemed genuine in your interactions (him spending time with you during his finals) and I truly hope some positive resolve emerges.

And yes, school us on how sizzle went down.