Monday, February 11, 2008


I survived yet another snow storm this past week we were graced with 13.3 inches of snow. I am not complaining, but I must admit that I can not take another winter like this past winter and the sad part is that it is not over yet, in fact we are under another Winter Weather Advisory today until tomorrow afternoon. Thursday night I had to stay at a hotel because there was no Public Transportation after mid afternoon and my job doesn't end until at least ten in the evenning on various evenings, so my employer suggested that we stay at a nearby hotel. It was interesting to say the least and had the stores and resturants not have closed early we would have had beer and drinks. My co-workers were wondering whom I was going to share a room with being that many of us had friends or family come through or stay. I was not there to entertain, but never the less them brothas were watching me and keeping tabs on my room. I watched television alone then went to sleep, but they insist that I kept company with the young brotha training from Chi Town, no such luck his girlfriend drove through the snow to get that dick.

It is Monday and Mondays are always hectic, this Monday is no expection. Mrs. Clinton's daughter Chelsea is due to arrive here on campus this afternoon to speak on her Mommy's behalf. I am all excited and prepared to hear Barack Obama speak tomorrow at the Kohl Center here in Madison. I guess I should at least venture over to the Memorial Union to hear Chelsea this afternoon...not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama cannot be president!

Curious said...

So what's the deal with you guys sending your cold weather this way? This is NJ, we're supposed to be warming up at this time of year not getting ready for your winter storms.

As for Chelsea, she may say something that you don't like hearing, but at least you could compare and contrast it to someone that you do like to hear from.