Friday, December 3, 2010

The Snow is Coming



Finally the snow has arrived here in the Midwest, but no major accumulation as of yet. Yes the snow has arrived and I cringe at the thought of having to leave the house and deal with the mess snow creates. I guess I wouldn't be so bitter if I had someone to snuggle up with during cold and snowy days and evenings. I do like snow around and on Christmas, but could do without that snow and cold any other time. Generally we would have had a great deal of snow by this time however; I'm sure we'll see plenty between now and the month of March.

No big plans for the weekend with the exception of a brunch that I've been invited to attend and you know a brotha loves free good food. LMAO. Have a good weekend and stay warm.

6 comments:

Reggie said...

I live in South Carolina because I was sick and tired of seeing snow when I lived in New York and New Jersey.

I don't ever have to see another white Christmas again as long as I live.

Unknown said...

So would think it crazy when I tell you that I can't wait to live somewhere that snows?

Curious said...

I'm not ready for snow just yet so do what you need to do to keep it in your area and not send it to NJ which is what people from the mid-west usually do.

TOY COUTURE said...

"and I cringe at the thought of having to leave the house"

I so totally agree. I HATE having to get up to go to work in the morning! With a passion. :(

Moanerplicity said...

It's so c-c-cold & mad windy here in NY that some snow would be a relief (it usually has to be warmer than this for it to snow here). It's all lovely while it's coming down & when it's freshly on the ground. But after a few days I find myself wishing for an early spring.

Enjoy the elements!

One.

Poetry of the Day said...

it came the other day, now it wont warm up