Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays from Chet


I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season, may your holidays be safe and festive. I don't have any big plans this year there are to many uncertainties in my life right now to really get in the holiday mode, but I have decided to spend Christmas eve and Christmas with friends then just relax with for the next week maybe catch up on my reading and some task that require my immediate attention.

Have a joyous and safe holiday and keep in mind the reason for the season.

3 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Right bacatcha, my Brotha! Hoping you & yours manage to snatch mad holiday JOY... & then make it last for more than just this season!


One Love.

Lin

Curious said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours too and remember, you maybe alone this weekend but there will be no reason to be lonely because you know how to reach your friends and your real family and even your blog family. And if none of that works then there is always the reason for the season.

Anonymous said...

happy holidays my friend.