Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's my Anniversary


What's good Bloggers? I stepped off for a minute being that so much had transpired in my life recently that I hadn't had much of a opportunity or desire to blog during that time however; I have been reading your blogs. Curious has been travelling the globe, Fuzzy moved into his own place, Norris declares the single life might be for him (but we know better), X went MIA, Deewan is enjoying life, D Place continues to discover and to share his experience and view points with us, N2itall keeps us entertained with the videos, Troy and Hoodsworld provide us with our daily dose of: Eye Candy, not to mention all the other bloggers that allow us to explore their political views, relationships and by all means the Gaytekeeper keeping us on our toes.

It has been three years since I starte blogging, yes it's my third year anniversary. it all started during the summer of 2006, but since then I have been able to get to know some very incredible people and share a little of my daily life with these people, it has been truly like having a host of good friends. Thank you for the journey thus far it has been great and I look forward to another year blogging and getting to know each of you better.

Through the Years:

I have changed jobs or taken on additional employment
Found and lost love
Moved almost every year from one apartment to another
Lost friends and members of the Gay Community
Watched my 401K go straight to hell

What you didn't know about me:
I have a daily ritual which includes masturbation
I have necessary escapes; I travel to nearby cities every other weekend just because.
What I look for in a partner; tall men (after all I am 6'1),big feet (I have a foot fetish),pubic hair turns me on (another fetish), I am a hopeless romantic), I am impressed by men that can make me laugh, I am diligently looking for a partner.

I am known for: Loving to hard, and my forgiving and caring heart.
People love me for: my inspiration, big heart and forgiving nature.
I live for weekend get-a-ways and strong friendships.
I can not get enough of: strippers, I love the strippers.

Thank you for the memories, I look forward to yet another wonderful year of blogging.



7 comments:

Deewan said...

Congratulations muh man....wish u all the best that 2009 has to offer and hope to read more good stuff from u. :) Have a great week ahead.

Curious said...

For a brief moment there I thought I was reading a profile on A4A. At least that's what I've been told A4A is like because I've never (cough) been there.

Anyway it's been good to see how a real life is lived and an honor to be able to share that experience with you. Here's to looking forward to another year with just a few less trials and tribulations and more incites and successes for you.

Troy N. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Lovin' your comments to my blog as always and a big ole hug and the best bottle of champagne and a few muscle boys in your future -just because, you are you.

life said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

D-Place said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Thank you for posting and reading my post. It is a special thing when someone shares the adventures of their life with others. It's how we learn how to live our best life. Thank you thank you.

Unknown said...

Isn't it interesting how blogging allows us the chance to document our lives? CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE...HERE'S TO ANOTHER 3 YEARS GUY.

Anonymous said...

dang....Im only on year number 1...congrats bruh, keep it up!