Friday, September 26, 2008

Where my dawgs at?


First week into Fall and it seems more like mid summer than fall yesterday we experienced temperatures in the high seventies and lower eighties, I am oh so enjoying it there are phine Black brothas running up and down the basketball courts, my favors are the brothas from UW that are outside shirtless working out and football practice not to mention the scooter boyz riding their scooters in loose shorts and sexy all white sneakers. Damn it must be nice to date one of those brothas I think to myself, but immediately dismiss the thought they carry way to much baggage with them besides they tend to stick with their own kind...

Not a great deal happening with me right about now, mostly work and the occasional evening out with Jeffrey, but now that he has interest in one of the college boyz studying at UW I don't see him as much which is cool, being that I refuse to stand by and watch Sugarbaby draw him in make Jeff his Sugardaddy, I keep telling him that the students today are far more clever than when we were in school and yes Jeffrey has a degree from Norfolk State in Elementary Education, he taught school a few years, but couldn't take the low pay and the long hours and dedication to the classroom so he applied for a job here in Madison as Security personnel and makes a damn good living. Since I have no hang-out buddies these days I have taken to entertaining myself and going places alone which isn't much different than any other time, I have made plans to go to Chicago just to get my party on and visit friends, family then maybe visit other family members in St.Louis.

Let me close here until next time it appears that Jeff is sending me an emergency text message we have templates that indicate "dating disaster," "ATM Broke" and " I am growing and can't get up." Dating disaster means just that or the dude was cute at first, but now he's a monster I need a quick get-a-way or escape... Help! ATM Broke the brotha short on cash, should I pay the tab or let his arse wash dishes and just pay for mine? I am growing and can't get up, well lets just say Jeff and I both get erections very fast especially when big asses are involved or the thought of boning the dude next to us, we are both attracted to very much the same type of brothas and I make every attempt not to go cruising with him,

13 comments:

Corey Keith said...

What a cute image... Wow... I need to get outta the classroom and get with Jeff... not cause of his sugar daddy tendancy... But because I need to see how me made that move to make damn good money...

Chet said...

Corey Keith, dont leave the classroom Jeff just happen to secure a 50K position because he trains and designs security measures for the agency he is employed with, he could make more if he joins the police force or earns a graduate degree and returns to the classroom.

Promiscuous X said...

LOL at emergency text messages. LMAO @ I'm growing and I can't get up LOL.

Thats must be a classic lol

This weather is crazy as hell tho.

Its aint nothing like half naked bodiues...ummmhmmm lol

Hey dont dismiss us young boys so quick we all dont come with that much baggage lol

fuzzy said...

that last paragraph is the kicker! I swear it had me rolling! Don't go cruising with each other, thats competition and we don't want anybody's feelings getting hurt!

Q said...

I CRUISE SOLO! I don't wanna have to fight over man...

One Man’s Opinion said...

Wow, talk about your blog of information.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Gotta love the company you keep. I'm happy that you are enjoying life and getting boners and can't get up. Keep going bro!!

D-Place said...

Glad you're enjoying life! Sometimes buddies are hard to hold on to with all the things that life thows at us.

deonte' k said...

Lol... you are too funny with this Blog. those guys sound pretty tantalizing. lol

Cup-o-Noodles said...

ATM broke.... that's priceless!!!

j_shanlin said...

lol chile i need to put you in my contact list because as many times as I've been atm broke, you woulda been great for me to txt lol!!

Promiscuous X said...

Were are you punk. Its almost november. Get with the program. LOL

That Dude Right There said...

" I am growing and can't get up"

I just get up anyway. Hell, if that ain't a sign that you want to get with someone, I don't know what is.