Saturday, August 16, 2008


Whats good? Not much happening with me in fact I have been so busy trying to find me that I haven't had much time to blog, and you know I missed you guys although I was reading other blogs, but it appears that many bloggers are on hiatus. I am sadden to hear about all the break-ups and near misses, but summer is like that men lose their muthafuckin minds in the summer that includes me, hell I saw a brotha the other day half nude (Sagger) and he sent this brotha through a thing, then just yesterday the most rugged yet handsome dark skin kat sits next to me on the Metro Bus en route from work, that I couldn't sit still I was moving and adjusting my dick because he had me going to the point that if he had even suggested or even mentioned sex I would have did him on Metro. The damn pretty feet, the strong legs and the shirtless brothas have worn me out this summer, because Madison usually doesn't have that many Black men and phine too running around Madison just doesn't happen, but this summer has be the exception.

I had been in a slump, but I pulled myself out and no I have not had much communication with Ke, and that is cool however; he is invited to my family's gathering in Milwaukee in which I may not be in attendance only because I do not feel like acting like I am doing better when in fact I am just overcoming a stint with depression and all that is associated with the hateful mood of depression, yes I have seen a doctor and the doctor has seen me. I am starting to eat again and I actually talk and laugh again, but there are those days when nothing really matters at all. I left the house tore up one morning and wouldn't you know it I ran right into an ex girlfriend, why is it people never run into you when you are fierce and giving good face? Instead them bitches catch you beat the fuck down like me on Monday a week ago.

7 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

I'm glad you're feeling better...!

WhozHe said...

Summer can be difficult for those of us enjoy the visual entertainment of thinly clad black men.

Anyway, I hope your down period is over soon, sounds like you are slowly but surely coming through it. I am pulling for you.

Q said...

I missed you blogging, I check everyday of course. Welcome back, and sounds like you are doing a tad better. What you need is that brother on the bus. I'm sure he'd make lots of things o.k.!

Corey Keith said...

You better give some face on that train... If you were in Atlanta, you could hook up on the train on any given day at any given time on any given route...

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I know right? It's like you are supposed to be seen with your face poopie face. But that is so someone can come along and brighten your day.

Good to hear you are bouncing back.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, tomorrow promises something new and different.

Promiscuous X said...

Lol @ running into Ex0gurl...I definetly kno wat you mean.

Yea alots changed since you been gone lol...

Im glad your coming back to your senses slowly but surely. I think i need to stop driving and take the train to work or sumthn..everybody got a train story lol