Sunday, December 6, 2009

St.Louis isn't for Lovers



Heres hoping that everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. I took the time off to visit with family in St. Louis, I really had a good time, I enjoyed great food and lots of drinking. No family gatherings is without drama, and my family is no exception. During the six days I spent with family much transpired, more than I bargined for, but I survived.

I won't go into deep details, but there was a couple of family members that decided that their uncle (me) needed a date so they arranged for me to meet one of their friends, now keep in mind I have not discussed my sexual orientation with the young folks although they have an idea and may even know, but they have no clue what I like, but they recall my aunt Essie talking about Kewon so they decided to put two and two together.

I agreed to go out to a STR8 bar with them although it was against my better judgement, but went anyway. I enjoyed the crowd, music and food (yes there was food at the bar). I guess we had been there for appromiately an hour when my blind date arrived. The brotha was about six three, dark and good looking,but older than I had expected and he has a lover whom was in attendance so things went crazy.

After that night's fiasco, I decided no more hookups, so I ventured out on my own to a gay bar, it just wasn't for me to meet anyone, but of course I found the worst of the worst. I met a brotha that was handsome and appeared to be nice, but boi was I wrong, he was a drunk, got naked and had no place to go after the club closed so I was stuck with him, I had to find him accommodations for the night, so I took him to my folks house and he was good until we got in the bed to go to sleep, he wanted to fuck and I wasn't with that right then besides I didn't even know him, but took a chance being that my nephew is a cop and was in the next room.

The brotha cussed me out then demanded some dick, so I allowed him to give me some head then he wants more, by this time everybody is awaken, but I make quick excuses and they go back to bed, we finish and he falls asleep, the following morning he apologized after I told him about his actions. He has been calling me but I can't bring myself to accept his calls. My niece knows him and says that he is a good dude he just starting drinking and can't handle it. Damn! Oh yeah he gives good head.

5 comments:

D-Place said...

Thanks for the encouragement Chet. Hmmm good head I could use some of that right about now. Send him my #...LOL

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Man talk about drama! St. Lous must be a small place for your out of town hook to know your in-town family member. But if you are just visiting, why not have fun with the guy while you are in town.

I can't wait to hear what happens @ Christmas.

Curious said...

I have nothing to say, not because there is nothing to say but because my jaw is still sitting on the floor.

TOY COUTURE said...

WOW...that was an eventful night but atleast the head was good...if you needed a silver lining! :)

Unknown said...

NEVER a dull moment for you huh?