Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Long Road Ahead


The Fall is swifting approaching here in the Midwest and I'm not at all prepared. It has been so cold here the past few nights that I have refrained from going out at night unless I had no other choice with the exception of the night Michael, Austin and I went to the show on discount nite, we went to see District Nine, yeah it has been out for a minute but we hadn't seen it so we decided to take in the movie. It was certainly entertaining.

I wish that I was writing about a new love or at least a love interest but to no avail. I can't seem to find a partner no matter where I search and I made a bet with friends that by Halloween I would have a partner, yeah right probably Freddie Kruger himself. I was talking to one brotha but damn these brothas have so much damn baggage with them. I suppose I will be spending the winter alone including the holidays.

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

you got two weeks. get a youngin, they're always a youngin lookin for a man somewhere...

Curious said...

Two things, if I ever go to Madison I have to make sure I rent a car and not take public transportation. Not because you might take a picture of me, but because you might not and then I would feel a certain way.

The other thing is no matter who you meet, someone will always have baggage with them unless they are under a certain age and I don't to see you on To Catch a Predator, so lets rule those people out.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I just returned to the Mid West from the West coast and would not give this weather up for the world!