Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hit the road


The past few weeks have been grueling, but nonetheless; rewarding. Finally the holiday (4Th of July) weekend is upon us and hopefully I can unwind and enjoy the weekend. I have not received one invitation to any bar-b-ques or gathering, but that's Madison for you. Jeffrey did invite me to join him in Chicago for Black Pride and Taste of Chicago, but I doubt if I attend either event, but then again I may leave out of here later today and do Chicago.

Kewon left earlier today for Chicago, he also invited me to tag along, yeah tag along being that he has some boyfriend with him, it's all good now that I am truly over his arse. I could really use this as a chance to spend time reading, writing and studying, but I feel the need to get my row out, yeah fuck something other than my hand and no doubt the sex will be jumping off in Chi-Town.

I will keep you posted if I go to Chi-Town, I know the clubs will be festive, not to mention Jackson Park, Hubbard Street and North Halsted Street. Okay maybe I will pack the LV and head that way unless of course the brotha I met a few days ago wants to hang out at my place then I will entertain at home this weekend. Have a great holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU CERTAINLY HAVE YOUR OPTIONS...

Curious said...

I'm so glad that you and Kewon can remain friends or at least come back together as friends after all that's happened. It shows that you must be a good man to know or he wasn't that bad a person, or more likely both.

I hope your weekend turned out as well as you expected.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

So what did you finially decide on doing?

D-Place said...

Yeah what did you do. Hope you had fun.