Monday, December 29, 2008

Yeah it be Me

Been a minute since my last post and finally time has allotted me the opportunity to post to my blog. Shortly after returning home from the Thanksgiving festivities I continued to prepare for the Christmas holiday,I was busy trying to find just the right gifts for family and friends and since we are all watching our monies closely with the state of the economy being what it is or isn't means that one must be frugal and save as much as possible so my family friends and I set a spending limit on gifts, we agreed to purchase only the gifts that were one hundred dollars or less, in most cases we only spent fifty or sixty dollars, no I am not cheap! I found nice gifts for the members of my family and for friends. Holiday gifts for less than I have spent most years this year total somewhere in the neighborhood of: six hundred dollars.

I had been ignoring Kewon's calls and then all of a sudden while in bed fondling my own dick, the phone rings and it was him, I immediately took the call and we spoke openly and candidly about our past, present lives and the shower episode. He didn't elaborate to much and neither did I, but we both thought it was good and that there is nothing wrong with a little nook nook here and there so we plan to suck and fuck next weekend, with no strings attached. Yes I can do it and walk away (Yeps)!

The holidays were swiftly approaching and on the night of the 15Th my sister calls me while I am at dinner with an old boy partner, we had ran into each other near my office and he was going on and on about never seeing me and what he had been doing so I bought him a dinner (Chicken/Tacos) his choice. I took the call from my sister Pat and she tells me " her husband had passed away." I could not believe my ears so I spoke with her a few minutes and told her I would call her the moment I got home which was only a short walk to my place from the restaurant. I told Willie what had transpired and he tried to console me, but he was unsure what I was thinking at that time so he just let me talk.

A spoke with my sister and assured her that I would be there, but had to make plans to have my assignment covered and make reservations to fly out; she told me no worries because the body would be flown to Wisconsin after the services in her state. I said okay and awaited the services in Milwaukee, I left the day before the body was to arrive and stayed until after the services. Just a few days til Christmas and I am grief stricken and hadn't finished preparing for the holiday, but with all that had transpired I knew that the holiday would not be the same. Ke came and stayed with me for two days and it was truly nice to have somebody around to laugh and kick it with, we did the damn thing and guess what? I am not feeling like I have in the past oh the sex was good and the head is off the chain, but we are moving on and have excepted the fact that we are friends with benefits. LMAO!

I hate my job, no I hate some of the people I work with, and the sad part about it is that we are all starting show our true colors... The muthafuckas had better step softly because I have had it with them, my boss promotes hatred and tolerates it in the workplace. He is in for a rude awakening.

I am so looking forward to the NewYear Eve Party I will be attending. Now let me start reading gotta catch up on your blogs. Missed you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to see that you came back...sorry to hear about your sister's husband...

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Nice to see you made it back to bloggers' land.

FWB!! Tread slowly and carefully. I have been there before and sometimes the heart can get tangled within the legs.

I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law. Death is never easy to grasp even when you are preparing for it. My condolences to you and your family.

Q said...

So, more about this sex with you and Ke...lol

Promiscuous X said...

first let me say sorry to here of your familys lost and okay umm alrite for you and ke being friends with benefits lol...

Happy New Year and yes you were missed punk

X

Curious said...

I've been here a couple of times and read this post, but I haven't able to think of anything to say. 1st a family loss, even an inlaw is never a good way to start a year or even celebrate the middle of the year I guess. It just leaves a space where you know one shouldn't be and that can be difficult. my condolences.

2ndly, freinds with benefits? I've never really understood that. It always leaves me either wanting more or thinking that I've done too much. Best to let things stay where they are. Sure, to get a free flu shot now and again is fine, but by the way you are talking Kewon or you would be on permanant standby and that's not good.

And 3rdly, Happy New Year! For all that you've been through you deserve one.

Unknown said...

I wanna know how it goes next weekend...wink wink

D-Place said...

My condolences. Happy New Year also, I do hope that the rest of the year brings only happiness.

SpecialK261 said...

I hope your sister is doing betetr now..I'm not up to date with the Ke situation but it seems like your happy with the way thigns are giong right now in terms of that..have agood new year man and good luck at your job.

fuzzy said...

Ummmm if everyone is showing their tru colors, does that have to be a bad thing? No more phoniness!

D-Place said...

Happy Belated Birthday!